RESPONSIVE | FRIENDLY | IN ENGLISH
Would you like to pick up the phone and speak with someone that recognizes you?
Our support is a phone call or an
email away. No runaround, no hard to understand
accents, no problems.
If you have a problem Monday - Friday from 7am - 5pm, then either call or email us for fast results. Outside of these hours you can get the fastest response by emailing.
Your IP ADDRESS IS: 220.127.116.11
We may ask you to provide this to address some lockout issues.
We are always glad to help, but if you want to try a few things first, these steps can fix many problems.
- If you cannot get mail or view your website, try going to another website like http://news.google.com if you cannot get to it then your internet connection is likely down.
- Try rebooting your computer - it solves many issues.
- Configuring mail on an iPhone? Turn off SSL and see if the problem is solved.
- Is an Email Missing? Did you look in Junkmail Folder?
- Forget Mail Login Location or Password?
—login screen: http://mail.sbsnet.com
—use "forgot password" to email it to yourself at backup address